The Holistic Nutritionist (Kate Callaghan) has been lovely enough to let me share her super easy and super delicious raw sesame fudge recipe, taken from her e-book Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea. It’s sugar free, grain free and dairy free and makes the perfect mid-morning snack (also great for little dessert with a cup of chai).
Raw Sesame Fudge by The Holistic Nutritionist
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2-1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs - OPTIONAL (my addition to the original recipe, for extra crunch!)
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend well.
- Spread into a square container or on a plate, smooth top.
- Chill in fridge (1 hour) or freezer (20 minutes) to firm. Chop and wrap individually in baking paper, alfoil or a small container.