Below are some samples of where else you might spot Nourish Every Day! If you’d like to work together, please do get in touch! You can use the Contact page on my website or alternatively drop me an email at monique (at) nourisheveryday (dot) com.
As seen in
- The Fit Foodie Blog – “Soho Delicious: Hip & Healthy Eats in New York City“
- The Fit Foodie Blog – “London’s New Healthy Hotspot: Deliciously Ella’s The Mae Deli“
- The Fit Foodie Blog – “A Slice of Pure Goodness: Hen’s Clean Cakes“
- The Fit Foodie Blog – “Art Meets Activewear: An Interview with Artist Laurie Nouchka“
- The Fit Foodie Blog – “Is this the Prettiest English Countryside Retreat Ever?“
- Your Zen Life – “4 Simple Tips for Eating Well“
- Liv Lundelius – “Expert Advice: Best Beauty Foods for Healthy Skin“
- Blog Society – “The Balancing Act – Dealing with Your Day Job“
- 2014 – The Fit Foodie – “Healthy Hangouts: 5 minutes with Monique from Nourish Everyday“
- 2014 – Kavisha Jega – “Q&A with Monique from Nourish Everyday“
- 2015 – Top Food Facts – “Instafoodie of the Week – Monique Cormack from Nourish Everyday“
- 2016 – Kavisha Jega – “Travel Well: 24 Hours in London with Monique of Nourish Everyday“
Brands I have worked with
*Please also check my Instagram feed for many more samples of my social media collaborations. I’m also active on Facebook and Pinterest.
I also love to work as a presenter, demonstrator and cook!
- Nutrition & wellness coaching for fitness studios
- Catering boutique events
- Supper clubs
“We loved having Monique speak at our studios (Xtend Barre Mosman & Xtend Barre Manly) for the launch of our 60 Day Challenge. She was knowledgeable, informative, engaging and incredibly interesting. Definitely one of the best presentations we’ve had in 2 year of offering the Challenge. Both myself and my clients agreed we were super excited to get started after hearing Monique speak – we only wished she could have held our hand the whole 60 Days!” – Liz Nable, Director of Xtend Barre Mosman & Xtend Barre Manly (2015)