A delicious raspberry and cucumber smoothie bowl with hydrating, nourishing ingredients to help you feel beautiful! Sugar free, dairy free and gluten free.
This raspberry cucumber smoothie bowl is packed with protein, so is a great quick meal or snack on its own as it’s got everything you need to keep you going. However, I love it best topped with some crunchy elements like buckwheat, seeds (pumpkin seeds are my favourite), coconut flakes and/or cacao nibs.
Raspberry Cucumber Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup cucumber chunks
- 3/4 cup raspberries - frozen
- 1/2 banana - ideally also frozen
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 3/4 cup rice milk or any other milk of choice
- 1 scoop protein powder - OPTIONAL
- Place all ingredients in to your blender and process until you have a nice creamy smoothie. Serve immediately.